Thursday, July 5, 2007

Mogulette product launch

Wow, am I excited! No, I'm not getting married nor have I won the lotto. For the past fews days I have been feverishly designing a new line of products, mostly T-shirts, for the Mogulettes, and let me tell you - my heart is racing! It's one of the business ideas that I've had for years but it was kind of fuzzy, so I never really acted on it...until now. Suddenly over the last week it all came together in my head and things have just fallen into place. Finally I can put into action all the great advice I've gotten from people and all the information that I've collected!

Check out the new Mogulette product line.

First I started out thinking the line would appeal to women like me, in their 40s, looking to reinvent themselves and start out on their own. From there I thought, what about girls that are graduating from college? They need to be inspired to think big as well. But then there's also the pre-teens, and even toddlers - it's never too early to start empowering women! So the collection includes items for all ages, from onesies and bibs to cute tank tops as well as fitted and regular t-shirts. There's also coffee cups and journals...even a little teddy bear!

The designs are work-in-progress. I'd love to get your input on them, so please let me know what you think of them and if you'd like to see something that's not offered.

Become your dream ladies!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5132e7430fe5bea3a6592da3e94f1cb5